May 7th - Vintage Clothes Show and Luncheon
May 12 & 13 - Perennial Plant Sale
May 21- 2016 Opening
June 18- Buildings open (AG Day)
July 16 - Buildings open (Youth Hands-on Day)
August TBA - Jazz on the Green
August 20 - Buildings open
September TBA - Fall Festival Garage sales on PRM lawn
September 17 - Last day for public walk- in visitors
The Breckenridge-Wheeler Area Historical Society, Inc. was established in 1994 as a result of a historical committee organized by the Breckenridge Area Chamber of Commerce. It received its advance ruling for a 501c3 organization in 1995 and its final status in 1998. It currently owns and operates two museum sites.
Its normal summer hours of operations are on Mondays from 9-12.
Groups and private tours can be made by special arrangements by calling 989.842.1241.
Both museums are staffed by willing volunteers.
Our mailing address is
P O Box 52
404 E. Saginaw
Breckenridge, MI 48615-0052
Both museums are located side by side, right on M46.
A semi-monthly newsletter is published for its members called the Plank-Road Dispatch and is mostly done using e-mail.